Last updated March 30th, 2021
- The information provided by Embrace In The Chaos (“we,” “us” or “our”) on https://embraceinthechaos.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no
representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the
accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any
information on the Site.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) affiliate links to other
websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to
websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are
not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability,
availability or completeness by us.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR
ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION
OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR
FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR
IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- The Site cannot and does not contain mental health/therapeutic advice. You as the visitor understand and agree that while I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist/ Licensed Associate Counselor and have been trained and educated to provide psychotherapy and general mental health support, the mental health information I have provided is strictly for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice from a mental health professional in your geographical area. Your reading information on my website and/or choice in participating in any portion of my website does not make you my patient or client, and no therapist-patient relationship is being formed. Since I cannot know you, your loved one, or your child’s personalized situation or condition, I am not attempting nor suggesting you follow the content on Embrace in the Chaos instead of or in place of professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with an appropriate professional in your area with whom you can build a proper therapeutic relationship. The information contained on Embrace in the Chaos, whether through blog posts, emails, and products we advertise, is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or therapy/counseling. Embrace in the Chaos is is anything contained herein designed to provide you with a medical diagnosis, treatment, or other medical services. By visiting this site you understand and agree this website is not providing any medical advice, is not providing any counseling or therapy services, is not a substitute to you seeking personalized therapy for yourself or someone else, nor is it attempting to diagnose or treat any mental or physical medical conditions. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. Our affiliates include the following:
- CJ Affiliate by Conversant
- Amazon Affiliates
- PatPat Clothing
- The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
- The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
- The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
- The testimonials on the Site are not intended, nor should
they be construed, as claims that our products and/or services can be used to
diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, prevent or otherwise be used for any disease
or medical condition. No testimonials have been clinically proven or evaluated.